At Wright Institute Los Angeles I am a part of the Core Faculty providing ongoing supervision to interns and postgraduates. I also serve as a consultant to the therapists and the Directors on complex clinical cases.
In my private practice, I provide the following forms of consultation:
- Short- and long-term individual case consultation for licensed and unlicensed mental health and medical professionals
- Ongoing group consultation for licensed and unlicensed mental health professionals
- Short-term group consultation on working with eating disorders, trauma, self-harm and other topics
- Consultation to organizations on topics such as eating disorders, trauma, and grief
- Educational consultation to loved ones of folks with eating disorders
I will be starting a six-week eating disorder consultation group. Please contact me for more information.